IMU 6.67% 5.6¢ imugene limited

I'm new to this game. But can anyone with knowledge of the...

1. 1,607 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 380
    I'm new to this game. But can anyone with knowledge of the situation please explain.
    Is the current buying side pressure on Imugene a jack hammer situation, ie manufactured?

I know stock prices often defy logic. But from everything I can read on this company. They have no clinically proven results on the efficacy of the HER-Vax vacine in relation to treating cancer. All we have is a phase 1 trial in "9" people that showed it was non toxic in 2010. We have started a Phase1b trial, also with no reports on its efficacy in treating cancer, but early reports show promise that it is "well tolerated".

So what is driving the share price? Now either people "in the know" are buying up based on information that is not being reported. Or suckers are buying in based on, I don't know what. Or someone is jack hammering the price.

I'm confused. There is no product even on the horizon for this company, it's at least a decade out. And if they are not quick about it thier patents will run out.

Having said all this I am a holder, just a confused one.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.6¢
Change
-0.004(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $411.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.9¢ 5.9¢ 5.5¢ $1.481M 26.09M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 400000 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.7¢ 685507 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.