CLA 7.14% 1.3¢ celsius resources limited.

weekly chart, page-38

1. 1,508 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 564
    Excellent words of advice....and I concur with your assessment of what might/will happen to the SP in the VERY near future with respect to the copper-gold porphyry Celsius is adding to their quiver..

As you said, EVERY investor should be responsible for their buying (or selling) any particular company's stock...That involves many hours researching both the company and the metal that any particular company is hoping to dig out of the ground...

Read every ASX announcement and presentation plus quarterly reports back more than one year but by beginning back and then reading up to the present and you can see the company's progression...for better or worse...

I am confidently hopeful (or hopefully confident) that once the person that verifies the Project the JORC will be proven correct and this could happen even within a week or two...and the assayed percentages for Cu/Au and the intervals are highly positive (I'm being conservative with those words)...And this is the reason I more than doubled my holding 2 days ago...

Again, this is all IMO of course...Do Your Own Research

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
-0.001(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $31.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.3¢ $1.079K 82.97K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 3600080 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 3728656 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CLA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.