[spoiler] [spoiler] Always meaning to get involved with the...

1. 681 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52

Always meaning to get involved with the chart but Sunday night seems to roll around so quickly every week. Quiz answers above, really enjoyed it too. Ask me a year ago and I'd probably have had no idea, it was like I was stumbling blindly through the matrix and all I could see was scrolling green (red) letters and numbers but Jakos Wyckoff course was the red pill.

On charting..... I have been mulling this for a while now.........I can completely make sense of S/R levels and the holders/participants that give them strength (and weakness) in stocks and liquid, tradable, speculative markets but I struggle to extend those principles to instruments that either aren't speculatively or heavily traded. Nickel/uranium/neodymium oxide futures for example, I cant seem to wrap my head around (LT) resistance being due to trapped buyers at that level from a previous period in time. 1) I cant see many people "trading" (as in, not involved in the tangible supply chain of that market) those futures and 2) I cant see them rolling over the contracts for that long either. In my mind the actual supply and demand of the underlying must have a significant impact on prices also. I can def see ST/recent S/R levels acting as support and res but not really LT ones. Id be interested to hear anyone's take on this especially if they can help me improve my understanding of it.

Cheers

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.