Thanks Jako It is a biotech stock so in my mind has been a...

1. 12,232 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 371
    Thanks Jako It is a biotech stock so in my mind has been a sleeper for a long period - that is why I was looking far into the history - the volumes that have appeared recently are ridiculous - and have not been seen since Aug 2013 -
    I anticipate that the climax of the recent frenzy are now worth looking back on if only to see the buy in and then the selldown - which would perhaps be now - just highlighting the activity of the volume -where it enters and exits -
    IF indeed at this point we were to see higher prices with supporting volume I would be surprised - I guess that is what I am looking at -
    I will continue to watch the fallout - the volume spikes are what are of interest to me - I realise that we can't predict these things but the appearance and clear exit are of interest to me to keep pondering -
    You are right in saying that one should be wary - that is what I am looking for is the hallmarks of sudden volume entering and exiting - and perhaps what happens next -
    It may just be one of the issues that we suffer in the spec end of the market - that is what I am trying to understand better I guess LOL in out raise dump ? good to study how those moves play out if your gonna trade them

Cheers Jako as always you give me so much to think about -

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.