From a brief look at the weekly, it appears that broke out of a...

1. 19,112 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3682

From a brief look at the weekly, it appears that broke out of a pretty long downtrend and sideways range.
    Price then broke out and (unsurprisingly) encountered supply (from the left).
    Following that there was a period of consolidation of the initial breakout, and the lack of any really serious pullback illustrates underlying strength (bullish absorption).
    Then price broke out a second time, and is now drawing out supply again, which it appears to be attempting to absorb.

Perhaps my only concern is that it appears to be in an awful hurry to get price higher for some reason, this may just be some over enthusiasm by the (retail) market - I haven't been following it - I am just wary of these sort of things at this end of the market (because at times this type of trading can be to attract momentum traders and day traders to create demand to sell into, or sometimes it can be done to get price higher for a capital raise - so beware of the unexpected 'presentation' announcement).

PAB 190318.png

cheers

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.