Hi Friends, Apologies if my charts are not within the VSA...

1. 271 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 94
    Hi Friends,

Apologies if my charts are not within the VSA context. I do enjoy reading and learning from all of you and feel that I can add very little to your comments/knowledge from a Wyckoff perspective.

My charts are somewhat different, perhaps based on Retracements, Accumulation and Breakouts, but I hope they are of some use.

But first a couple of comments:

IMU -

- I was recommended this stock a good while ago, via a broker; mind you, I take no notice of brokers recommendations.

- I don't like the stock at all and if I could offer a suggestion (not advice) would be to get out. The reasons are mainly that it appears to be a one trick pony and a well know past holder Platinum Assets Mgt has sold (I believe) their entire holdings. Kerr Nielsen is not a silly man and I wonder why he bailed out so soon after accumulating enough shares to become the largest shareholder.

IFL -

I know (not sure though) that Jako's invested in this stock. To be honest, when I first read about him posting on the stock my heart sunk a bit as I do like Jako, like everyone on this forum. He's a heck of a nice guy and I certainly don't like to see him making a 'bad investment'.

Jako may have had his fundamental reasons, perhaps encouraged by some well credentialed posters but I don't like IFL at all. The chart is terrible and there is nothing so far to say that it has stopped going down. Also, Financials are on the nose. It is going to be a good while before things turn around. Mind you, the wife's been a shareholder from day one and she's still holding.

Thanks to Farmlife and Melenova for expanding on MYX, a chart I have accumulated at 66 cents and have a target of $1.70.

Now for my contribution:

FXL SHV BAP and TRY (charts attached).

TRY is a small cap stock, a goldie, but I do like the price movement and believe it is on the way up. It has some substance otherwise I would not be investing in or mentioning it.

The other stocks are better know.

In summary - I think they all present very good opportunities to acquire now before moving up.

Cheers,

soccer

BAP - Monthly.png

BAP - Weekly.png

FXL - Monthly.png

FXL - Weekly.png

SHV.png

TRY.png

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.