Well makes me very pleased to see a lot of daytraders over here...

1. 12,232 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 371
    Well makes me very pleased to see a lot of  daytraders over here joining in - Seems that it has worked to encourage (nag) - Over there-
    I used to wander around HC - I stumbled across the education thread and really have been watching and learning from Jako ever since- I have also watched a lot of the other participants-education thread 'students' really get good -
    Thankyou @Jacko8557- for reopening this thread - I have found that when I get to see a lot of different types of traders it broadens my knowledge - there are STT and a lot from the brains trust and a few hidden gems that actually don't go on the main threads all whom come together here-

Daytrading like other styles can be done in a few ways also - however it is vital to be able to read a chart -( imo)-
    We do a bit of a different dance than the more LT traders - Dodging bullets and often we are trading pumps for CR- so that is something to keep in mind- reading when things have reached a climax is maybe a skill that DT needs to recognise and learn to fold a bit quicker than other types of traders - holding these types of trades over night can be deadly
    And interestingly Jako ignores the types of rises that the DT thread trades on his scan selections- so take note
    In out next - wait for crash - bounce in out bye bye - pump charts are not long term holds.

SMN I thought this one was quite hard to read- in certain situations dumps don't scare me - in fact they can also be of interest-
    I look for signs that someone has been there to catch supply and the price stabilises -if I was actually watching this in person-  telltale sign can be that the depth gets stacked for the express purpose of scaring sellers out---works every time-

Which makes me suspect that things are being accumulated and mopped up -

SMN.PNG
    The last few candles show the price is slowly rounding up - So it would be on my watch and a look into the potential of the FA would be of interest -

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.