Weekly Charting - 20th October 2017, page-22

1. 12,238 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 373
    Here is another one of the DT specials - that I am sure a few got their butts handed to them on - it was ramped on overdrive from memory - and is now back in the arena -
    I think what will happen - and it is only my musings - is that it will get dumped again- at the announcement of the Ruby auction- Then the smart money will catch all that supply from the disappointed holders that think it is going to the moon currently -
    And nek minute it will suddenly recover and go for a real run---
    Never held MUS myslelf - sticking my neck out - and testing my theory on the speck DT dance steps

Just posted on the MUS thread cause someone I like from another old thread is in there discussing the FA (confusuion)-

mus hourly.PNG

When I looked at the history - I just thought it was a nice example of what can happen-
    mus daily.PNG
    But in reality the chart here is talking - it does need a backtest of the high here? All welcome to give thoughts reviewing the horrors of the DT thread are most welcome - and in reality - they actually provide good insight into the expensive stuff - I would actually like to try to test the theory of these types of moves on a slower moving, more high priced stock to see if they really do the same thing

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.