XTL 0.89% 4,235.1 s&p/asx 20

Thanks Hold Fast - I agree with your summary - you are the...

1. 12,231 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 368
    Thanks Hold Fast - I agree with your summary - you are the master of detailed analysis -
    I am a bit more simple (lazy) in my approach - I like to have a look at the bigger picture - maybe I am way off course but here are my thoughts for where it might land -
    See that it didn't make it to the trendline and is now failing at resistance -(fingers crossed ) shh did I say that

dxy.PNG

@Beany72 some cracker charts -some gold stocks creeping in there...
    Hopefully some of you guys care to have a go at the QAN bullish absorption question - I am the only female so I am not going first
    Plus I really am in a few minds there... Prob need Jako for the final answer...
    And I would really love it if others would answer beanies questions - I am not game enough - but am interested in everyone else's input -

As far as the metals charts are concerned interesting to see what happens this week - Keeping in mind what is happening with the DXY
    It is the game that we have to watch to see the answer - however will it be a big shakeout of the lot in hindsight ? If so it might get really exciting …
    They all turned up - each individual chart is interesting in it's own right - Gold silver palladium copper
    Plus the DJI which some say is not a good overview - however it is the one we wake up and check
    Here is the overview
    dji.PNG
    I only have one DT chart this week -that was very swingy - it could do anything- the FA is such that it might just keep doing stuff -
    adt.PNG

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XTL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.