Weekly Charting - 9th February 2018, page-13

1. 1,215 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1687
    Eklavya - My chart of LON is below. My comments are:

I use a Stochastic and an RSI hi-lo breakout indicator to give me short term Swing signals. By short term I mean 5 period. However what I've found in the past is that these signals should only be taken when the longer term momentum and trend are in the direction of the trade. The momentum indicator that I use is shown in the second from the bottom frame. When the orange line is headed down and the dotted blue line is below it - momentum is down. This indicator has a maximum lookback period of 50.

The horizontal lines on the bar chart identify significantly high volume Close levels which I call anchor zones. As you can see for LON they identify pretty good support and resistance levels. In VSA terms I think the high volume down bar of 22/12/2017 represents strength in the background. So that low should support the SP. If it doesn't the next support seems to be around 2.7c.

My system wouldn't let me be a buyer until momentum turns up and the dotted green and purple lines on the price chart (15 and 30 EMAs) cross above the blue 50 MA line.

Good luck and safe trading.

LON-20180211.png

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.