SYG synergy equities group limited

weekly facts week 1, page-2

1. 37 Posts.
    "Being the CFO of SYG one has to expect such posts." - LOL your one of the 13 year olds I was talking about.

"Out of touch - Fact, wages being paid are exhorbidant and 60%+ over market for this type company" - It is a listed company. On your figures (60% over) Ron should be on $136,800 year. No sane Managing Director would run a listed company for that.

"Out of touch - Resellers arent backing DCT 100%, quite the opposite!" - How do you know? Where are the figures proving that? Besides the resellers isnt where the big revenue will come from. They just capture smaller clients.

"Out of touch - the products (DCT & SMX) are now dime a dozen now, event horizons are past!" - You obviously dont read ... then again being 13 you have an excuse. data-incrypt is not a unique product, never was ... it is the data centre that is the selling point. SMX dime a dozen? where? what product is like it?

"Out of touch - Shareholders accepting lipservice after lipservice" - If you think there is lip service sell your shares !!

"Out of Touch - Any leader who has failed on this scale for the wages invested are normally jetisend after two years of failure bar 4 years...regardless of the reasons/excuses........" - I dont know that you can call this a failure... is the company in liquidation? So there has been some delays ... name a product that hasnt faced delays ... most do. Besides if you think its failed...... you know what I am going to say ... SELL YOUR SHARES !!!

"Now what does it all tell you?.....one must face it sooner or later." -- You have actually stated nothing .... not one fact. You obviously have not faced your own opinions anyway as you are still obviously a shareholder.

One really has to wonder when someone is so vehemently opposed to a company why they are still a shareholder. With revenue of about $110k per quarter and expenses of $200k per quarter (includes research and development) the company is only $90k a quarter short of break even. You only need a couple of large organisations to start using data-incrypt and your very quickly break even. Now if you say Ron has failed and the comapny has failed with revenue of $110k per quarter then another 90k should be easy to achieve.

The other point to note is that not one current director has sold any shares at all. I admit that your not talking huge sums of money but Ron has 20mil shares which is about $120,000 worth. Now if I thought the company was going to fail I would be selling even if it is only $120,000 worth.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.