SYG synergy equities group limited

weekly facts week 1, page-3

1. 282 Posts.
    weekly facts week 2 Well well arent you so judgemental....for the CFO of SYG you attempt to belittle shareholders from the office you have been embedded in for 3 years...haaa

OK you called me out ..... no problems, everything I say can be justified.....

Salaries, YES for a .006c small cap compnay you are paid WAYYY too much regardless of what you sell everyone...top end of town in perth is 250k (7%+-) low end 130k, ....are unqualified in this position SO YOU FIT WELL into the low end ....want just ONE set of proof, see;

http://mycareer.com.au/salary-survey/executive/

and

IF you give me what I paid for my stock I would gladly sell (call me later with your cheque and Im out to never be heard of again), till then PUT up with the critism inherent with forums.

YET whilst I am a shareholder I would expect a director of the company to act in a professional manner... not work time posting average 23* per day haaa!

and

Technology well look at Westnet, IInet, oh hold on Telstra all have data incryt offering to thier 2m customers, look at the P&L for results in this area.

Or drop down to Westnet and ask them how thier backup, centre (SYGs look like a vacant caryard) is doin for thier 130,000 customers!

and

You bought $700 worth or something stupid, now thats believeing....... nOT

Lastly YOU ARE responding with tripe and the usual one sided dreamin lipservice......,

I do my homework, know the industry

and

have spoken to resellers more than what you know and guess what .....they dont align with YOUR comments ....mmmmmmm do you want more .....haaaa

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.