ASR 0.00% 0.5¢ asra minerals limited

Have a look at the XAU chart...please count how many times in...

1. G76
    875 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 150
    Have a look at the XAU chart...please count how many times in history it's fluctuated $100-$200 or even $300. Not unusual at all...March was unusual.

I'm talking about the USA as XAU is priced against USD as agreed at the point of demise of the gold standard. So the more USD get's printed, the lower treasury yields because they are selling USD or buying it themselves...the weaker USD the stronger for gold as a hedge against capital/investment dilution because it holds and increases value as USD subsides.

Stimulus is currently agreed and in place until mid 2021, it's not been factored in anywhere near fully yet?

Article below posted 27th December quoting December 21st US stimulus approved by congress...I have highlighted overall cost and end dates for you as I doubt you'd read it otherwise.

The U.S. House of Representatives and U.S. Senate passed the Consolidated Appropriations Act, 2021 (bill), a massive tax, funding, and spending bill that contains a nearly $900 billion coronavirus aid package. The emergency coronavirus relief package aims to bolster the economy, provide relief to small businesses and the unemployed, deliver checks to individuals and provide funding for COVID-19 testing and the administration of vaccines. The over 5,500-page bill was signed by President Trump on December 27, 2020. The coronavirus relief package contains another round of financial relief for individuals in the form of cash payments and enhanced federal unemployment benefits. Individuals who earn $75,000 or less annually generally will receive a direct payment of $600. Qualifying families will receive an additional $600 for each child. According to Treasury Secretary Mnuchin, these checks could be distributed before the end of 2020. To provide emergency financial assistance to the unemployed, federal unemployment insurance benefits that expire at the end of 2020 will be extended for 11 weeks through mid-March 2021, and unemployed individuals will receive a $300 weekly enhancement in unemployment benefits from the end of December 2020 through mid-March. The CARES Act measure that provided $600 in enhanced weekly unemployment benefits expired on July 31, 2020.

THIS IS WHAT IS ALREADY APPROVED, WITH BIDEN'S CAMP PROPOSING A THIRD WAVE AS THEY SEE THE REQUIREMENT.

You can't possibly be this stupid.

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.