AJX 9.09% 1.2¢ alexium international group limited

Weekly graph so far

1. 83,434 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    morning
    not the end of the week yet  - but a lovely wk sp chart.

Normally I don't like the volume going south when the sp is going north - but, I think a few things this time make it different.

1. Anyone who knows ajx is probably set - or relatively set - possibly waiting for the next jump. 2. the last weeks have been a god awful time - and people just didn't move ajx - down  - and certainly very little volume - so a few drifted in and a few out - but, still in a low volume environ. it still moved UP - not many do that. and
    3. - look at the chart --------------- what the hell is this stock going to do when volume actually kicks in?

I suspect the move will be very strong - and well could be sustained. Why?

We have had a solid move up from 8ish ----------- that attracts attention. We have formed a rising channel ---------- can't get better than that. We have had some great announcements that have gone down like a lead balloon - imo for 2 reasons - the market was on life support -------------- and most didn't understand what some of the announcements meant -- eg. Co branding.

From there - I am hoping the quarters, half and full reports kick in next year - should make for a glorious year - with a fair wind

this is vastly different to NEA - when the revenue kicks in on this - it is going to really kick in - NEA fluffed it early - it is hard at this stage to see how ajx can fluff it. Indeed, I see the risk as up.

Pinto

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $18.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.0¢ $2.259K 207.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 167949 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 80180 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.40pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.