NTU 2.86% 3.4¢ northern minerals limited

weekly harmonics and ntu fundamentals align

1. 2,158 Posts.
    Hello all I have been following this stock for a couple of years or so. I hope you do not mind my intrusion into the discussion.

I could list many fundamental reasons why I like NTU but I do not want to go over your points which have been excellent.

Quickly, excellent management working with confidence have not put a foot wrong and forward planning is superb. Market - everything NTU's way from China moving gradually to internal consumption, HREE mix, shortages and supply concerns.
    Geology, new projects, upcoming off-take agreement, sale of gold assets, coming maiden JORC and etc all fantastic this is an interesting stock and market cap is attractive thanks to the long correction during a protracted risk off phase in global equities.

I want to leave you with an observation it is not a prediction. NTU looks as if the correction may soon be complete as per the chart below.

I circled the weekly RSI as they look very similar and we may be complete now. I also measured the three corrections over the past 5 years and they also look similar - almost on a harmonic. We are also now at the point of a small pennant - something has to give. Of course fundamentals will launch any new up-leg and the correction may extend - I say this to cover myself in case I am wrong.

It looks like it is time for both the fundamentals and technicals to align at last. Thank you for your posts and information I have enjoyed your discussion. I run a small fund and NTU is most certainly included (small weighting) even though I am gold based - so I consider this exceptional.

Regards,
    CW
    DYOR&DD

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NTU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
-0.001(2.86%)
Mkt cap ! $200.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.5¢ 3.5¢ 3.4¢ $4.887K 142.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1422387 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 39004 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.43pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NTU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.