AKE 0.00% $9.83 allkem limited

wgdt...good to see you taking an objective and schooled approach...

1. 634 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    wgdt...good to see you taking an objective and schooled approach to things as opposed to the emotional rants I typically get here with anything that sounds slightly negative. Too many people here emotionally invested in this stock. I understand emotional investment in your kids....but in some middle aged managers trying to hop the gravy train before they retire ?
    The weekly made a slight rebound,,,but the monthly is still headed down. If you look at historical charts which I have been doing since the 1970s you will start to see the wisdom in tracking monthlies if you are seriously looking at an 'investment'....the weekly typically gives me an advance 'buy' or 'sell' correlated with the daily charts if I am looking for an entry or exit point. The daily charts typically are reserved for swing trading...which I rarely do anymore. It's interesting in a way....my interests going back 50 years was in commodities rather than stocks. ORE is kind of a hybrid in that sense. Commodity producer ...and industrial processor (to a point). Just wish they would fire Seville and hire a CEO that will spend half his time in Argentina. You cannot afford to be an absentee manager in this business if you expect to be successful. ...unless of course you have an organized company like ALB. Speaking if which ....they are doubling their output at Greenbushes (or whatever you guys call that place). I might change my attitude about this company if they offed RS. The guys is slippery as an eel. Time will will prove me out on that. Still wondering about a 'substantial holder' that bailed out a year or so back. Do some research and you'll see who I am talking about....that was the downward turning point in this company.
    Can't wait for the outcrys from all his loyal groupies here....lmao
    Last edited by nrcmedia: 22/03/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.