RNE 33.3% 0.4¢ renu energy limited

weekly report, page-19

1. 1,225 Posts.
    Despite the sharing of costs with Origin, GDY still needs considerable funding. From the formal announcements and from personal discussions it is clear that GDY is continually in a state of forward planning. All the stages of moving from an exploration company to a production company it has to go through, with the added hurdle that heat mining is still a new concept amongst financiers. It therefore has to ensure a very systematic and professional approach and not put a step out of place. It does need the option moneys.

It is great to hear that so many people here have an active moral conscience. Some of us have been involved with the company goals for so many years that it is hard not to think of it as "our project". It does give a good feeling to have given a tiny enabling contribution towards the only reliable clean base power development that humanity needs. The investment returns come from the long term confidence that this geothermal method of power generation works and is profitable.

I had no hesitation in sending in my options cheque today (Tuesday). Any dips in SP are very short term. If you make a list of the practical goals the company has in mind for the next 1 1/2 years and then deduce a list of potential ASX announcements it becomes clear how much upside there is yet to come. The news flow could be prodigious on a gradually derisked project. Geothermal power has not yet hit headlines as did the presumed nuclear option last year. Eventually (2020?) geothermal power generation will become a low risk conservative boring infrastructure investment.

Thanks for that payment method, Scoop. It may help some larger scale holders to make late decisions. We need information like that.

Juke

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.002(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $2.904M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.4¢ $9.546K 1.901M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
21 12710161 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 51042 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RNE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.