RNE 0.00% 0.2¢ renu energy limited

weekly report, page-21

1. 622 Posts.
    I exercised my options last week. No big deal or thrusting confident play as I only had the 998 parcelled out with the spp. However, it is still a vote of confidence in GDY from me. This is the future for Australian energy supplies and my congratulations to those who are exercising significant numbers as a matter of commitment.

Tawnyport; "That's the morally driven, vegetarian, green-supporting, left-leaning activist half of me." (only half? LOL)

Well Australia is a land of diversity. What's a meat eating, Greeny loathing, right-winger like me doing in here amongst you eco-warriors? (I will put my hand up to being morally driven). I guess it shows that no segment of society has a monopoly on concern for the environment.

I see a paraphrase of W.C. Fields, "Anyone who buys GDY and subscribes to Hot Copper can't be all bad".

Having ridden GDY all the way to the bottom of Hab2 and up to the heights of $2+ I claim squatters rights. Who knows, we might all make some money out of this too.

Keep up the good work and informed commentary guys.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.452M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $500 250K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 853446 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 12281983 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.07am 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RNE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.