PRX 0.00% 0.3¢ prodigy gold nl

weekly then daily chart, page-71

1. 13,822 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3957
    As I have said recently, my target is $2,400 for gold, with $2,000 probably bringing Buccaneer into the picture as our most valuable asset- at least until OP adds many more ounces.
    How about $2,000 in 6 months and $6,000 or more in a few years?

I never post links from unknown commentators. Ben Davies is well respected. All of the most highly regarded minds I know of are predicting much higher gold prices than my "base case" $2,400. Jim Rickards is another highly regarded individual with his target $5,000-$7,000 in line with Bens, but he also gives a case for much higher. Sorry I don't have a link for his higher targets, but the second link below mentions his $5-7,000 targets in the last paragraph- that’s high enough.

I think their higher targets will come with more inflation so partially offsetting some of the upside for gold stocks through higher costs but I believe my $2,400 target comes with no need for more inflation and I described why I believe that yesterday.
    I wouldn't try and put a time on these prices. There is too much volatility in everything and trying to put a time to prices is a gamble. I see the $2,400 as just a matter of time though- almost an inevitable outcome that I will be patient for. I don’t mind having a guess at timing though, and based on the monthly gold chart, I think time is up for this long consolidation so I would agree with Ben Davies that we could easily see $2,000 by year end.
    That will do wonders for socks like ABU with very large low grade deposits not currently given any significant value.
    The upside from current prices will be very much greater than for current producers or those with only higher grade deposits already given good valuations by the market.
    We will have much more leverage.

http://www.bloomberg.com/video/could-gold-hit-6000-mgxclTwwRymeZBdeZVXc7g.html

http://www.beaconequity.com/jim-rickards-reveals-fed-blueprint-gold-5000-2012-06-22/

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.353M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
25 20883360 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 16871194 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.