UNT 3.23% 1.5¢ unith ltd

Weekly Truths, page-18

1. 1,684 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 522
    Anyhow I think its a decent trade at the deal price - should rally post rights so ill even add a buy

For god sake don't say that TT. that comment alone will destroy all the hard work the downrampers have put in up to this date.

Don't get me wrong as I welcome constructive conversations, but some of your comments makes me think you don't quite understand how hard it is and how long it takes for a micro cap to break out. Which UNT look very much like on the cusp of doing.

However, it would seem there serious lack of transparency around the true status of the business.

You are kidding aren't you. I mean if anything the transparency compared to many many other ASX companies is chalk and cheese Imo.
    So many shareholders in various ASX company are constantly screaming for interim updates which just fall on deaf ears, no respect to shareholders. But not Unith, in fact they are leading the way in this regard Imo. But don't take my word for it, here's the proof of interim updates between QRT's

9/3/23 Unith investor webinar
    8/8/23 Unith investor briefings
    16/10/23 Unith investor webinar
    5/12/23 Unith Business update
    6/2/24 Unith investor update

So when it comes to transparency, I don't think there's much to complain about Imo.

It may surprise you but I would be delighted if UNT succeeds

Great to hear, I to will be delighted.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
-0.001(3.23%)
Mkt cap ! $17.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $24.78K 1.659M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 2390399 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 521186 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
UNT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.