UNT 0.00% 1.6¢ unith ltd

See the thing is Muzza its very convenient and all very "Idan"...

1. 22 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    See the thing is Muzza its very convenient and all very "Idan" to blame others and the 249.

Thanks for the complement about being associated with the other team but no not I.

I do know some peeps though.

And have it on strong account that Peak offered firm capital at 2 cents a share.

Nothing to do with another company, team or anything - they did want a single board seat I believe.

But Team Sytze was overly paranoid at this stage and didn't want capital that could potentially challenge the boys club and the cushy fees so they knocked it back.

That's a hell of a lot of dilution copped by shareholders including you because these guys were trying to protect their turf.

It also doesn't sit well with me (and many others) that they have failed to participate in this raise. Surely if this is the cheapest it gets (lets hope) then why wouldn't they mortgage the house and load up - or at least buy a few - or possibly even take equity in lieu of board fees. Would send a strong message to the market. The fact they haven't does concern me.

Anyway, lets hope they do get traction prior to the August quarterly as you said - because if they don't it will be a pre xmas raise and maybe then you'll accept there needs to be a few changes. Time will tell!

Please feel free to fact check above - All Truth as they say.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.35M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ $6.239K 401.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 4335112 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 1282185 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.51am 22/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.6¢
  Change
0.000 ( 5.88 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.6¢ 165073
Last updated 13.00pm 22/05/2024 ?
UNT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.