ICN 0.00% 0.6¢ icon energy limited

Some more food for thought...From memory Icon said they would...

1. 44 Posts.
    Some more food for thought...

From memory Icon said they would start the weekly drilling reports when they started drilling the 4 Lydia pilot holes. Now that the holes are complete, they probably don't feel the need to continue with them - there isn't a reason they should have to?

The past few months many shareholders have grown customed to seeing the "Tuesday News" (which was becomming largely a rehash of the same stuff IMO).

Icon has now cleared the initial work, raised funds for the next term and now have to get down to the business of turning some of the blue sky potential into actual results. To be honest - why would the company itself need to worry about the share price in the short term - the only thing affecting the SP now is one of the 4 hurdles that directors have to reach for thier bonus (market cap).

Sure they could mention if the storage ponds were operational and desorption work was underway (originally LP-2 was to be complete by June). That would be nice, but realistically i'd prefer to hear more substantial news like Stanwell's next commitments, certification of the reserves and something more concrete about actually extracting the gas from the ground and turning it into profits (a long way off yet). Those things will help the SP. I for one would love to see Vala get his 42 cents back, but i can't see weekly drilling reports do that alone.

Regards to all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.