PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

weg back, page-114

1. 10,031 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 363
    humble - you can trace my absolute thrashing by PLV over the last few years by averaging down several times etc. etc. yawn. I've lost about 70% of my equity in this stock. I sold PXS at a 30% loss a few weeks ago. CFU looked promising but no support from our very own green labor party who haven't shown any support for aussie co's in this sector, in fact sending most to the wall. Oh dear, yes mention SDL by all means, my opinion of chinese business acumen is well documented in the BRM, FMS, DML threads, but.........there's always a but, I have 1,000's of BHP shares bought at under $5.00 30 years ago!!!! I also criticise BHP when mgt doesn't perform. One thing I have learned over many years is that mgt always run up their businesses (which they should) to unrealistic expectations, I should have learned by now. I was very disappointed with PLV's previous CEO he appeared genuine, but again all it got down to rose coloured glasses. I got sucked in good and proper. Thanks for reminding me and bringing me back to earth!!!! :))

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.