PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

weg back, page-40

1. 46,599 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8733
    "Could those of you who believe Nice was just being a Nice banker only in it for interest margin please explain this following line in today's release.Mr Jaffe Lau, CEO of GNR said: “GNR is always looking for new opportunities to access high grade projects "

Enen I know you wont see this cause I am on ignore - but what about the New CEO,s comment about funding being almost impossible for juniors ?

Not doubt this is a great deal ! - A great deal for Nice and WEG - What happened to Wang's final director interest notice that said the shares were back in Timeones hands ? - SS & T still have voting rights to WEGS 20% stake - Fact ! check the sub holder notices - I have confirmed with ASIC .

PLV is a minnow compared to SDL and they got right royally done over without vaseline - The chinese modus operandi rinse and repeat - At least showman showed some integrity when he left the building he obvoiusly wanted nothing more to do with this mob - these guys will chew PLV up and spit them out - thats the way they roll.

Call it downramping if you like - I just call it reality.

hOOt

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.