PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

well another momentous day in the PLV story.. i wasnt expecting...

1. 1,754 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    well another momentous day in the PLV story.. i wasnt expecting this till next week so a bit out of the blue..

disappointed and somewhat surprised it ended up being WEG again particularly with the latest movements but thats how it is they have the sales and marketing agreement and will sell the ore into China, PLV might sell it to China as well via NICE or elsewhere.. they will split the costs and the profits as they were prior to Dec 28th..

a little more clarification to come with NICE i hope as they clearly interested in what PLV has..

2 ships/month is steady state operations and the schedule needs to be confirmed again against the initial 30 month schedule presented at the AGM (ie. when we are moving to 3 ships/months which was originally flagged for September 2013) and when the underground will be drilled and results presented to market.. this is why WEG fought so hard to stick around given they got it for a song..

as for the rest its just background noise, peteey and CK rejoice in the fact that as soon as the auditor signs off on the half yearly reports we will be back online (should be by Monday me thinks) and then you can be rid of this dog once and for all yes?

hoots, PLV a minnow compared to SDL? in ore reserves well yes, but we are a mining company and they are selling a dream with a $5billion price tag, let me know when they turn a shovel in anger yeah.. are you advising your PLV mates to SELL on the open? you have too!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.