PAA 4.88% 21.5¢ pharmaust limited

WEHI 1, WEHI 2, Biolabs 360 ,Leiden Data 4 from 4 on Covid Treatment?, page-106

1. 2,660 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1588
    Hi Kpax, thanks for the lead, it was well worth reading and I intend to go back for a second read so I can absorb it more thoroughly. I am more aligned with Thoc and could not see any blatant breaches but agree there are a few that one needs to be aware of. These are mainly if more information should have been provided not if. Eg Inappertence appears to have grown in importance sine it was first mentioned.

As Previously stated on here I'm a patient long term holder, but I reserve the right to change my position at any time. I'm looking for 2 things this year, if these don't happen I will be disappointed and will start to consider if I should stay.

1. With the canine phase 2 trial in full swing Pharmaust will need to be moving towards some form of commercialization for canines. They say they have 2 companies that have knocked on the door, plus Elanco will be worth a visit if the revised dosage works out and they have increased numbers. If we do not have some form of promising news or a good explanation why not by end of Q3 we should all start to question why. There is no reason why they should not be knocking on doors as we speak. I must say, at this point I'm confidant they will be.

2. Covid. Should we get the good results we all hope for from Leiden I would also expect the company to knocking on doors and getting some sort of relationship with big Pharma. [For all Coronaviruses generally not just Covid] I know and understand the tablets may not be ready, but I expect a big push along with explanations.

As we all know thanks to the work by yourself and a few others, work done by WEHI, Labs360, Leiden, ONJCRI, Phase 1 Human cancer trial at Royal Adelaide Hospital Phase 1, 2 and 2b Canine trials through Sydney and Melbourne Universities along with other scientists that have studied the mTor pathway and Monepantel have allowed Pharmaust to build a very attractive package. I'm sure we could rattle of a dozen different Bio's that have skyrocketed on less.

I remain confident we are still on track despite the Elanco failure and the Leiden problems but the Board will need to stay on top.

Pete

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.