PAA 2.50% 19.5¢ pharmaust limited

Hi Jackazz ,In relation to your post this morning about...

1. 1,052 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2019
    Hi Jackazz ,

In relation to your post this morning about Nucleus/Symvivo oral vaccine being mentioned in relation to Monepantel.

Firstly the trial has 24 people in the trial. It is a Phase 1 , it is scheduled for completion Feb 2022.

It is co - sponsored by Merk.

Merk stated on Feb 4 2021 that Ivermectin is not condoned for administration for Covid 19.

Ref : Press release from Company same day.

The rationale behind the study is to introduce live “bifidobacterium longum” via an oral tablet in view of stimulating the gut to increase immune response to Covid 19.

Ref : symvivo.com/news

Ok, sounds good, so far.

It involves TLR ( toll like receptors ) signalling pathway, imagine the bodies immune system to be like a very smart octopus with lots of tentacles. The body recognises the pathogen or in this case the Coronavirus 19 bug. The octopus thinks the best way to fight this is with type “ a” immune response. The tentacles take the type “a” immune response to where the pathogen is. Some books on the immune system have 730 pages. It is hugely complex , and each year we learn more.
    All I can say it is massively intertwined .

But, by activated the TLR system is it without any problems. I will let you decide.

If we look at “ A structural view of the negative regulation of toll like receptors mediated inflammatory pathway “ Maiorov 2015. They state that a negative feedback loop of the immune system may exist in by activation of TLR receptors , and if you read the study especially the first sentence, then table two “ details of clinically observed mutations on negative regulators of TLR, you will see that these scientists have reservations.

If we then look at “ Negative regulation of TLR signalling pathway by activating transcription factor 3 “ Whitmore 2007, in that study it was stated that TLR signalling increases ATF 3 ( another of the thousand intertwined immune responses ) via a negative feed back loop. In the conclusion I quote “ Expression of ATF3 enhances the metastatic potential of B16-F1 melanoma cell lines in mice “ also “ furthermore over expression of ATF3 is correlated with metastatic tumours in human colon cancer”.

So, in conclusion, any new compound including MPL has to go through a rigorous , non biased , evidenced based regimes, before we would consider giving it to the general populace. My thoughts is that MPL is not a prophylactic. It is a cure, given to people if they unfortunately contract Covid 19. This way it far lessens the possibility of toxicity, the unknown known.

We , as part owners of this Company, wish and want our compound to be as safe as statistically possible.

MPL works totally differently than any other drug one could compare , it’s an enigma.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.