AGS 0.00% 17.5¢ alliance resources limited

Phillip K,I tend to agree with you, Maldon is a Silver Spoons...

1. 1,455 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Phillip K,
    I tend to agree with you, Maldon is a Silver Spoons dream, just like Gary Morgan's HAO dream, both will fail, as to AGS and GIR, both have no control whatsoever over what Quaser decide to do, one thing you CAN bet on though, is this, both AGS and GIR are at the mercy of this company, who can explore these tenements in their own time.

So what have we got here?, we have a very plausible pro AGS, and now a GIR team operating now, all this of course, is pure speculation, both these company's have no timetable or input at all, as evidenced by my repeated requests as to the resource, which first appeared here some months ago, they will not answer any of my mail at all, despite a few requests for more information

I am getting the distinct message that Quaser have now decided to explore Beverely South Deeps for a while, they, of course, do not have a timetable, so, as you have read on here, AGS are initiating a scoping study are they??, they clearly are not, they do not have that option, only the operators do, and they have absolutely no interest in doing so, why would they?.

Conclusion-
    AGS has seen three attempts at 44c, in all cases it has seen 38-38c in volume, this suggests much lower prices.

Gir, rumour of big hits and spin offs, yet we see continious dumping at these levels-I know, I bought, then sold when the dumping became apparent, mind you the MD is supposed to be in Antartica, this dosen,t impress me at all, I think GIR is being promoted, as was AGS., which obvoiusly has topped out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.