RMD 0.03% $30.64 resmed inc

weight loss & RMD ?, page-25

1. 365 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 117
    My 2 cents...

I've started to (re)increase my position in Resmed. I'll be buying more through this sell down cycle. There's plenty of time ahead to accumulate. No rush, as I don't believe that the performance in SP will turn overnight. Therefore, after selling half of my holdings after the latest result and taking some money off the table and redirecting into CSL, I'm now seeing Resmed as an attractive proposition. I still believe that there's longer term risks, but in terms of this particular drug, I understand the potential it has to impact future earnings. On balance however, I do not believe that Resmed is structurally damaged and therefore, I am still confident in the medium term (at least).

Obesity will be with us forever. Just like gambling, alcohol, drugs and fast food. At a cost of approx. $1000/month...seriously?

I used to work with a chinese fella. One of the nicest blokes you're ever likely to meet. He was built like a rake and used a CPAP machine to help him sleep.

The market has overcooked this. Just like the market overcooks everything else that seems to be "the next big thing".

Maybe this is is just a reversion to the mean? Time will tell. Allocate responsibly.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$30.64
Change
-0.010(0.03%)
Mkt cap ! $19.41B
Open High Low Value Volume
$30.48 $30.68 $30.43 $23.11M 755.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1508 $30.61

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$30.64 552 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RMD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.