KAR 0.53% $1.90 karoon energy ltd

weight of opinion, page-30

1. 885 Posts.
    maybe im being a little harsh on KAR...

Makes sense that Santos / Shell etc don't release individual drill info as in there case its not going to be that market sensitive in terms of what they have going on...

no excuses for KAR as everyone can see the impact that drill results ( or no results ) have on price... they should have told us they were abandoning the rig.

they were very quick to tell us that "20 interested parties" had been through their data room? how about an update there now? these companies are so interested that they all haven't made an offer worth accepting? sounds very very unlikely... If Bob's playing hard ball do it with his own money...

the market obviously deems all this info as "senstive" surely or else why is our price up the shit when 90% of people on here would say the company is in a better position than it has ever been? and yet our price has gone from 6 - 8 - 10 - 12 back to high 3's ???

i wish i could just take emotion out of it but like a lot of people on here we aren't hardcore traders and hard not to let emotions get in the way...

plus i need some cash so im going to have to sell some in the short term... will be disappointing when that day comes...

ahh whoops forgot to mention the short selling and bots... fingers too sore from typing this much...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.90
Change
0.010(0.53%)
Mkt cap ! $1.523B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.90 $1.91 $1.88 $8.431M 4.439M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 57900 $1.89

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.90 141847 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.