TON 0.00% 1.1¢ triton minerals ltd

weight on tons shoulders

1. 3,105 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 353
    After disceting TON over the weekend it has become more apparent that on 10/10/2012, trading volume increased and price hit 10.5, closing at 9.9, it appears that some people had prior knowledge to the DD announcement back on this date, my strong belief and proven on fridays official announcement that TON S/P turned out to a fizzer and followed suit today with more selling pressure but on lower volume favourable maybe. The concern for now is whether it will open lower tomorrow and close positive on lower volume. I suspect something is brewing as there seems to be some manipulation on S/P , going from to days price action. I anticipate lower volume trading this week and bargain hunters will be out in force, The highlight for TON will be to close above 8.9 at tthe end of the trading week, overall it would not surprise to see announcement later this week or next as TON is in its cycle zone, this perhaps is why we are getting this volatility. My sentiment is still positive as from reading some of the posts on this Forum the majority of the TON stakeholders here are holding the script tightly. CHARTS WISE, We have broken down from a zone but this can easily be reversed this week depending where TON finishes at the end of this week, in my opinion it looks okay but we are not out of the woods yet..GLTO....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 60000 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 609756 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.16pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.