TON 18.2% 0.9¢ triton minerals ltd

I think that guruone should sell whatever TON stock he/she...

1. 289 Posts.
    I think that guruone should sell whatever TON stock he/she supposedly still holds spend the money on an Air ticket to India and go and see a Real Guru for some reflection and guidance. This may just improve guruones state of mind.

What a statement-

"One minute they are looking for gold the next minute they are looking for graphite.. maybe they'll turn into an IT company and write iPhone apps! lol"

Actually half the Juniors on the ASX have done exactly as you say only many in reverse.

A good company should move with the times and secure opportunities/value for share holders when it is presented as TON have now done.

TON has more going for it now than ever, i mean really what do some people expect.

Didn't get a "POP on the DD ann so you cry like a Baby and throw a tantrum. naughty naughty

Get real, have some patience and let management do their thing or move on.

As per previous ASX ann-

"The Geo-Consult International (Pty) Ltd report confirmed the licenses are highly prospective for graphite and constitute high quality exploration targets hosting favourable lithologies and structures".

I Love ths part of gurunone's rant-

"run by a bunch of WA oldies who are all good at this game! They couldn't find coal in Newcastle"!

Coal in Newcastle was found a long time ago, the Graphite in Mozambique is there for the finding right now, with a portfolio of licences as TON now have one adjoining probably the best new Graphite find in the world and others adjoining and surrounding a previously producing large flake Graphite mine, it is odds on that this bunch of oldies will most likely manage to tap their walking sticks on a few millions+ tons of Graphite real soon IMHO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
-0.002(18.2%)
Mkt cap ! $14.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $259 26.13K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1280209 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 122784 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.