TON 18.2% 0.9¢ triton minerals ltd

weight on tons shoulders, page-33

1. 321 Posts.
    Bazinga!

You know as everyone else here that Risk On is part of the game, and this comes and goes regardless what of how many red hearts post regarding whats a darling.
    So if being in the darling sector is part of your trading plan then I perhaps it is best to just migrate into something that is a darling.

joenes,
    // would it be fair to say that the heavy marketing campaign by SYR
    in Moz could have some negative implications in obtaining
    licenses. //

No actually, very unfair to say. What evidence do you have here joenes? Speculation yes, but nothing to back it up!

And then also this:

// in effect what goes on behind TON and Grafex is where the hold up is and TON is probably not aware of the exact reason //

Mate really, where do you get this from?

Honestly I am not trying to have a go here, but do you not read what you posting? As these are completely and utterly unsubstantiated claims.

Obviously you have sold out on the previous news, but to me it seems like you are doing your darnedest to get back in as low as you can.

I agree with you on some and more important things like there is more information & clarification is needed on these license applications.

I also agree TON management also need to step it up with communication if they are going to convince both shareholders and market of what its path will be and not.

SYR have nearly a 1 year head start on us, and plenty of up the road experience due to the way their story has unfolded.

Also while that had move towards Graphite had started even after SYR confirmed their Completion of Jacana Acquisition dated Dec 15 2011 the share price was at 19c, which then fell back to 17c over the next couple days.

Also adding to announcements were stacks of Change of Holdings etc etc etc.

This sound familiar anybody???

Well, lets all here just keep facts as fact and speculation as just that which speculation.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
-0.002(18.2%)
Mkt cap ! $14.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $259 26.13K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1280209 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 122784 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.