PEN 4.40% 8.7¢ peninsula energy limited

weighted average for the day is 4.97 cents, page-19

1. 1,684 Posts.
    Never been a big fan of charting, tend to only follow trends, moreso than cups,saucers, heads, shoulders, amphibious landing craft....sorry, I know bad joke. In saying that though, I have come to appreciate certain aspects of it(but mainly the "trend is your friend" is about as far as I go looking at charts).

Imo history is a chartists biggest weapon.

I once described a anology of what I thought of charting. It went like this, imagine driving down a windy road, and the windscreen was completely black and the only way you can guess which direction to go forward was by looking in your re-vision mirror. Thats the simplistic view.

Personally for me, fundamentals is everything as I am a medium to long term investor, and Imo usually in the long run fundamentals wins out if you read them right.(Not as easy as it sounds)

I guess in one sense you could apply that same analogy I used to the fundamental analysis as well, your still guessing, but the big difference between the two Imo is that fundamental analysis picks up if a company is actually growing and progressing forward in its projects.

And we all know the answer to that!!

NK

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.7¢
Change
-0.004(4.40%)
Mkt cap ! $277.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.1¢ 9.1¢ 8.6¢ $753.6K 8.604M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 96579 8.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.9¢ 30001 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.