CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

weird........and more than a bit depressing, page-9

1. 1,843 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 490
    Good post James! The part that I agree with is that many posters on here would take great pleasure in watching others lose on this stock. Sad, but hey you're going to find those kinds anywhere.

As for them influencing the value of our shares hahahahaha. The people doing that aint reading HC believe me. They've got better things to be doing with their time LOL. No, the ones spending their day on here (one would have to imagine) are a bit out of the main stream, most likely retired where the computer is now the main window into the outside world. About 99% of them anyway. How else is it even POSSIBLE someone would put that much time into something they don't even have an interest in?? The sad answer is they've got nothing better to do. I had an uncle once who was like that. Didn't have too many friends and stayed home on the computer 24/7. Used to go wandering around the net causing trouble on boards. Pretty miserable dude really. Just didn't have anything better to do. Didn't have 2 bob to rub together and could barely read but still came across like a super hero on his computer! Sound familiar??

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.