SRL 1.22% 40.5¢ sunrise energy metals limited

Well I take it as they have nothing I mean nothing signed,if you...

1. 4,990 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 658
    Well I take it as they have nothing I mean nothing signed,if you did why bother typing that letter
    We had an extra 8 month wait from memory of last announcement due to the change in company's delivering the mine, and them saying we will reach FID,we have also had announcements saying that covid hasnt impacted the deadline to much if at all
    Well finances are due in about 6 weeks so I am very concerned now that they will delay again and smashing the shareprice yet again, to me the importance of getting rid when they promised especially after a big delay speaks volumes
    I really dont want them coming out saying they need more time and blaming covid, Brexit or any other crap, meeting the deadline especially after where the shareprice has fallen from is paramount in my view. Lastly it's ok talking about Elon and tesla and maybe this and maybe that doesnt mean a whole lot,money talks and bulshit walks,I am invested hard also in CLQ also and no one wants them to kick ass more than me
    So I prey they dont lose there direction or ruin the shareprice chaing the holy white whale tesla
    Just another perspective on the matter guys

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
40.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.22%)
Mkt cap ! $36.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
40.0¢ 40.5¢ 39.0¢ $2.425K 6.059K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3 40.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
41.0¢ 2909 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.