LCY 0.00% 1.3¢ legacy iron ore limited

weird or what?....., page-89

1. 14,699 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1505
    Manny I will have to spell it out for you since you do not totally understand:
    LCY have told us they plan to spin off core and non core assets including their FE plays. So to me this means spin off FE assets which include Mt Bevan,RR,Hammersely and any other FE acquisition we make once they join. Do an IPO float say at a premium because by Q1 they could easily justify it (given by then drilling completed on MB as per JV agreement) and possible DSO operations identified at Mt Bevan and Alexander.

Mate as for raising 400 mill at this stage when the need arises all they will have to do is raise their 60% of the 30% required (if thats what the Co chooses to do because they have said they could not would do a placement to meet this funding). also is it coincidence the co is saying they expect to finish drilling at MB and do spin offs in Q1 2012...me thinks not.

I think NMDC's intentions are to have a MC of a billion plus is quite evident if you read that ann. Why would you fear dilution if you had a never ending $$ supply with good projects on the go simultaneously.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LCY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.