WAR 0.46% $1.10 wam strategic value limited

weird?, page-6

1. 4,878 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 386
    @rexus, Altho I have not invested in this LIC, that’s not to say that it’s not a good idea. You ask why people don’t go straight to the undervalued LIC ? Did you, during the COVID crisis go to the LICs like FOR, SEC, NSC, LSF, RF1 OPH and numerous others who made gains of 50%+ ? And more importantly did you know what % of your funds to allocate to each LIC, AND have those funds available AND know the exact holdings of those LICs and if the holdings were of a quality that you would hold yourself? Did you also have the reputation to be able to go to those fund managers and offer your opinion and professional expertise on how they could close the SP and NTA gap ?
    Nah ? I didn’t think so !
    Why wouldnt they pay dividends which would be passed to WAR from the LICs just like they are to every other SH of an LIC ?
    If WAR trades at a discount, it would be a good opportunity, just like it would be for any other LIC trading at a discount……. Geoff always likes to buy a dollar for 80 cents !
    ”could be the downfall of Wilson” ? Not the smartest or most insightful comment !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.10
Change
0.005(0.46%)
Mkt cap ! $198.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.10 $1.10 $1.10 $8.312K 7.556K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 52134 $1.10

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.10 62092 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.34am 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.