AKP 0.00% $6.20 audio pixels holdings limited

Hey damirskiI listened to the YouTube recording as well. The...

1. 228 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 209
    Hey damirski

I listened to the YouTube recording as well. The "hiss" you heard during the music playing was due the the very low bit depth used by Yuval. This was explained by BobL. He knows a lot more than I do about it and I'm sure he can confirm this for you. I have done my own internet searches on this subject and have confirmed this for myself. So I am not concerned by the "hiss". This is normal and expected for the 5 bit depth used.

If you re-read the last company report, you will not see any major concerns or problems highlighted. Only the enormity of the task to produce demo systems suitable for the real world and not only the test environment that Yuval was using in the video. AKP only have a small team to complete this enormous task, hence they also talk about longer term plans to avoid the AKP bottleneck by having testing at the packaging site.

The long wait coupled with the deteriorating share price can highlight our fears and emotions. This is also normal, for we are only human. However, the rational view does not support the extrapolated concerns that you have expressed imo.

I sincerely hope that you can either sell your shares and be at peace with that, or hold them and be relaxed about that as well. You could also read "The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy " or at least the cover of the book where it says "Don't Panic".

cheers
    uncle joe

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.