AKP 0.00% $6.20 audio pixels holdings limited

Weirdest Stock on the ASX., page-368

1. 1,148 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1075
    LOL - Snorah - funny - not my cup of tea either.

Why wouldn't Snorah be recognisable at 5bits? I don't have any of her music but go and upload one of her tracks into Ableton - the Redux plugin will resample to a bitrate of your choice. Don't cheat, though; no downsampling! I can't think of a tune that would be "unrecognisable" at 5-bits. You are being a bit dramatic there.

And yes, you are correct that I have no idea what the software is - I expect they wrote it themselves as it's called "AP Sound Generator". Does the name of the program give away its purpose?

And yes, I'm assuming that the bit depth was 5-bits - and I may be incorrect I acknowledge that - I'm open to other theories about why he keeps clicking on the software tab labelled in capitals '5BIT'. But, in the video Yuval auditions a fundamental sine-like waveform - and 5-bit would be acceptable to play that with no distortion (as you know, being an audio guy).

Unfortunately, I didn't see the video of the Snorah clip to see if he clicked the '5BIT' tab - he could have clicked '7BIT' or '10BIT'. Or even something else. It's a real shame I would have loved to have heard it.

And you think this was for sophs; they would have been completely bored by this IMO - "200 bzzzzzzzzzzz 100 bzzzzzzzzzz".
    None of the blokes who said they participated in the raise mentioned a video either.

Good luck all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.