AKP 0.00% $6.20 audio pixels holdings limited

Weirdest Stock on the ASX., page-371

1. 2,583 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2636
    There's a lot in the video that somebody posted the link to on here, including the date of the files that are being saved by Yuval as he produces them: 17/7/22 from 14:52 onwards. I suggest people read back to see what chips had been announced to be in their hands from EM around that date.

I have no idea why this information has not been shown to shareholders, because it only shows in image form and completely supports what they have also already announced in words. Clearly it is not professional quality, it is an in house demo only for those who need to know, which I assume is thus not what the company wants to show to the world at this stage. That is entirely understandable. But somehow it got out. So let's take some encouragement from it.

The main inset image shows what looks like a single chip - including what looks like the dust protection film covers we've seen before - mounted on a daughter board underneath the controller/interface board that connects down onto it. This looks like it could be one of the previously illustrated demo boards that I believe can hold up to 4 chips. A second insert daughter board with another single chip on it is shown sitting next to it. Positioned directly above the chip is a microphone which I presume is picking up the sound output that is then sent to and then analysed on the application.

It looks like the digital signal is first sent to the chip from the app. The chip turns the digital feed into sound. The sound is then picked up by the microphone (analog or digital?) and its waveform is presumably then sampled by the software (presumably at 5BIT to minimise the file size and to save time during a demo like this?) and also displayed in the app, and recorded in the sound files shown in it while we watch the video play. Yuval saves these on 17/7/22 from 14:52 onwards.

I assume that they demonstrated music as part of this demo, but this only shows it playing tones. If it can play tones we know from the previous video showing the device when it was still on the wafer playing music that if it can play tones then it can play music.

You can also see on the application he is using that the tab he is on is for tones. The next tab is for music. On his top line it appears that he has previously played Norah Jones' “Come away with me.mp3”.

From a software point of view what he is looking at is a very serious bit of custom written software that would allow him to both exercise the chip and evaluate it in minute detail. Hence I trust that this is real and indicative that that the chip is real and that its development is as advanced and in line with what they have announced to date. It would have to be a very elaborate setup if it was not what it purports to be.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.