AKP 0.00% $6.20 audio pixels holdings limited

So I have most if not all of the "This is a scam" team blocked...

1. 112 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 60
    So I have most if not all of the "This is a scam" team blocked as their comments are basically worthless. I am intrigued though...do any of the more reasonable commentators here feel that ANYONE has described a scam with even a modicum of reasoning behind it. As many have correctly noted...a scam needs a payout and being the vast bulk of your own pyramid scheme isn't the way to do it.

The wind the company up and buy the IP back is an interesting angle but again, considering the huge slice of the pie Fred & Co already have that seems like a dangerous ploy for too little return to me.

So I'm genuinely interested (but not enough to unblock) whether anyone can outline a credible scam structure?

PS - whether this enterprise will ultimately succeed is a different question. False confidence etc is a very different game to a deliberate scam...

PPS - not advice of course but I've switched my sentiment to "Hold" after the rubbish comms from Sept / Oct. Def starting to smell a bit like it isn't all coming together as expected.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.