WEL 0.00% 0.3¢ winchester energy ltd

I did some checking over the WE . Appears that there is a...

1. 53 Posts.
    I did some checking over the WE . Appears that there is a completion rig on the well as we speak. There will be no rush to complete as they attempt to secure more acreage. I think that you have to remember that these chaps are not promoters. Rather they are slow and steady wins the race kind of guys. So, I'm pretty sure they don't really have any news on the well completion yet that they can put out as the well is not yet completed. This makes me think a couple of things. 1) what they have seen from the logs and possibly some level of returns to surface from the well even though its not completed is very positive, 2) why push to release news into the local area market ( Sweetwater etc ) and then be competing with every landman for the acreage they want. I know its a frustrating thing for investors but these guys don't pick the hi's and lows in the market, its irrelevant to them.....they pick the play, get in earlyish, develop and unlock the way to drill and produce and then, hopefully, get taken out. Or at least one would hope that's the play.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WEL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.061M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 10909626 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 3954404 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WEL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.