AXE 5.26% 36.0¢ archer materials limited

Welcome 2023 form Mohammad

1. 1,655 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 277
    Happy New Year from Me and from Mohammad....
    He's back - Mo posted this on YouTube just over a day ago...surprising that as of me posting, its only had 47 views...!!! Goes to show we are so under the radar its not funny...!

For me this should be our year and a big re rating one at that... I'm totally over the daily manipulation of the share price.... and for those that say otherwise you obviously don't watch the daily trades like some of us do... but what i will say is that these traders can push the SP up as they have done down and once interest rate stabilize and cash money on the sidelines starts to flow back into the markets we should be prime for a re rate... we all believe in what Mo is developing, other wise we wouldn't be investing here in AXE would we...?!
    I'm predicting a March/April run based on some great progress announcements both on the 12cq and the bio-chip over the next few months - as Mo states in this video "Technologically atArcher we consider ourselves as disrupter’s" - well its about time the markets, the governments and the world took notice of what we are doing - unfortunately Australia is asleep at the wheel once again and it would not surprise me or many others if this technology went to the US....and if that was to be the case lets at least make them pay a fair price for what will be world changing technology, and the only way to do this is to have a share price north of $5.00 and at today's 59.5 cents we are along way from that....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
36.0¢
Change
-0.020(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $91.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
37.5¢ 38.0¢ 36.0¢ $27.25K 73.94K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 40945 36.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
37.5¢ 5000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AXE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.