MCO 0.00% 11.0¢ morning star gold n.l.

welcome aboard mr mike botting - ceo, page-38

1. 4,542 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 196
    Ok, so my wrap of the pros and cons is that most of the agnst here is share price related, and not anything to do with the fundementals. Some posters are naturally glass half empty (call themselves realists) and others glass half full, thats life, you see this in a work place every day.

This real issue over the last 3-4 months has been a major stuff up in the winder. It was poorly designed and project managed to begin with, needed to be sent back and rebuilt and now the recall of parts is another small delay.

This issue over everything else IMO has cost MCO millions in delayed revenue and shareholders in paper losses for the time being. Essentially we are now where we sould have been in Jan/Feb when they expected the new winder to be in place.

You can draw your own concolusions of responsibility for this, as always IMO its never black and white and we just have to move on.

I'm looking for much better governance of onsite projects with Mike Botting based at site and don't expect any major setbacks like this to occur again.

So, in the next 6-8 weeks I expect stoping and hauling of maxwells plus opening of Kennys to begin, then we'll really know how MCO will perform, thats the speculation for now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MCO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.