That is a pretty uneducated simple explanation of a complex...

1. 856 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 56
    That is a pretty uneducated simple explanation of a complex political world...Yes One Nation has often been rabble rousers, bigots and overt patriotism but they are almost needed to keep things in balance. We have recently seen a blowout in immigration pushing overpopulation in the cities, pockets of crime and absurd house prices. The LGBTQI had some credit years ago but is the new overconfident unneeded loudmouths of the Australian community..Australia has a duty of care to help Indigenous Australians but not to the point of being knifed to death, Alice Springs style ghettos of alcoholism or tolerating a Lidia Thorpe. And I was previously a Greens voter due to their actual actions in getting National Parks in place. Now I distance myself from them. We actually need a strong voice for multi generational Australians who have no other 'home country' and want to see their children enjoy the same Australia is their ancestors. Remember some of us actually founded the place,fought for it, established institutions and heritage. Indian scholar once stated words to the effect that:. ' Great Nations are not founded in twenty years but by generations of blood and toil who, establish and defend a nation into a mature homeland'...we have a great country thanks to its founding fathers, we need to pass onto our children a place they belong. Rather than appeasement of heavily vocal.minorities..

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.