Welcome back Mark Latham PHON, page-49

1. 85,712 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    I'm terribly sorry that the facts didn't suit your argument and you fell into the feeble infantile - what would you know - you're probably on some welfare rort in France thingy -------------- puts you in the peanut bucket

your comment on how the wonderful thing that you hold high has disappeared in the last 20 years ----

is instructive ------------------- yes, I'd kinda agree with you there ---

but, it's not that it's 'disappeared' --------------- what's happened is that the reality of what was always there has 'appeared'

it was always full of wood rot - it just had a reasonable paint job covering it ---------- smoke and mirrors

the chickens have just come home to roost -

your 20 year timing - tells me that what's happened is that the paint has peeled off due to the Howard era - and, the wheels have definitely fallen off - and IMO, as I've written for years -------------- we probably cannot possibly put them back on

it's when you finally find the courage to pick away at that horrible little bit of peeling paint - only to find that they whole plank and the structure underneath it - comes away in your hands - dropping rot everywhere -

basically there was nothing holding everything up - only some paint and dirt

that's Oz right now ---------- and the problem is that we have a full credit card and we don't have any building skills to do it ourselves

the founding fathers built it on very poor foundations - and they have sunk

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.