SLA 0.00% $3.34 silk laser australia limited

welcome back solagran, page-14

1. 3,958 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 492
    Hi Bill

Welcome back.

A few comments:

Have you looked into Menarini?
    I think you will find their status in Russia and the CIS countries to be quite high, not to mention their prominence in Eastern Europe.
    This would appear to be Solagrans initial target market, so you cannot fault the decision to partner with this company.

Maybe a Merck of a Pfizer would have pleased you as far as a partner is concerned?
    I cant see Solagran being interested in partnering with such a company IMO.

The company has come out and stated that trial results are coming, as are peer reviewed journal articles. I have no problem with you wanting to wait for these to be released to form your opinion on the science. As you would appreciate these take time and are being worked on currently. So lets hold off any comments about the questionable nature of the science until these are released.

From my perspective, what has already been released from the company, the Russian Ministry of Health, the Pasteur institute, the various hospitals and research institutes in Russia, the Swinburne Brain Sciences institute, have all done a large part of the required DD. After all, these organisations have put their money and/or reputation on the line behind Solagran and Bioeffectives.

Like I said, if you wish to wait for trial results and journal articles to appear I cannot argue with that. Each to their own.

All the best

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.