SLA 0.00% $3.34 silk laser australia limited

welcome back solagran, page-15

1. 225 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27
    Hi Livas,

I have looked into Menarini and no I don't have any problems with them and I agree they are a good fit in terms of the countries that they service. No issues there. I just felt if you were going to call Menarini a leading company a little bit more info needed to be supplied with that statement.

There two things that struck me as odd about SLA's partnering announcement. Firstly, they weren't announcing that a deal had been done, but rather the possibility that a deal may be done. Normally, you would just get an ann, if the info got out, that we are in negotiations and more imformation will be released when a deal has been done. Secondly, you never see a company announce who they are negotiating with. This stuff is highly commercially sensitive for a variety of reasons. Taking a cynical view, one could say that SLA was using the event to try and push the shareprice. Time will tell I guess.

The only thing I wanted to point out regarding the clinical trials is that SLA seems IMO to be holding back the release of the trial results through the use of a range of non-excuses and it made me wonder why. I still can't see a good reason. If there was a good reason, why aren't they using that rather than the non-excuses?

Livas, that was pleasant exchange.

Cheers,

Bill

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.