SLA 0.00% $3.34 silk laser australia limited

welcome back solagran, page-16

1. 609 Posts.
    Bob, do you honestly believe the list of associated parties below would waste their time on something that doesn't work?

Menarini
    Bioprospect
    Russian Ministry of Health
    Swinburne Brain Sciences institute
    Galenopharm
    Pasteur Institute
    Mechinov Medical Academy
    MAPS
    Petrov Institute of Oncology
    State Pharmaceutical Academy
    Gorbachov Stem Cell Research Centre
    Skvortsova-Stepanova Pshychiatric Hospital
    Institute of Toxicology
    Institute of Influenza
    Chemical Pharmaceutical Academy
    Institute of Biophysics
    Institute of Evolutionary Physiology.

The combination above would be totalling tens of thousands more man hours per annum adding to a few million already completed on this science. Why would Russia approve and fast track something that doesnt work, why would SLA be building manufacturing plants and looking at acquiring more land to build larger facilities, numerous doctors coming out to present information and directors spending millions of their own money on the company etc etc (too much to list).

Do you honestly believe the scientists and doctors of the above mentioned are just that bored and dont have much to do - so they're committing their time solely in their preparation of attempting top spot in the guinness book of records for the largest April fools joke ever. 70 years of research just to say "haha I tricked you."

I support SLA holding back results until they have a very strong market lead and everything is secured.

Scepticism is a handy tool but sceptics who suffer tunnel vision and have the inability to analyse the surrounding circumstances and events are the ones that lose.

Like Livas said though, each to their own and I guesss your one that needs to see it to believe it - and theres nothing wrong with that at all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.